- 100 Jericho Tpke.
- Westbury, NY
Otto the Ghost is available for picture-taking 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm weekends only.
Roasted Corn & Popcorn available weekends only. Email Haunt Owner
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday: 8am-6pm
- event open dates
- RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns at Old Westbury Gardens0.9 miles away
- Ghostly Gala at the Long Island Children's Museum2.5 miles away
- Cradle of Aviation Museum Costume Party2.6 miles away
- Blood Manor Presents Crypts Of The Coliseum2.8 miles away
- HorseAbility Haunted Hay Barn3.5 miles away
- Falcon Cemetery3.7 miles away
Great Family Fun
I've been going to Hicks for about 30 years - as a kid my grandparents would take me and my cousin and today I bring my family every year. The kids love it and look forward to it every year. Love the pumpkin carving and you must try the apple cider! Of course the Otto the Ghost walk through is adorable!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value:
1 out of 1 found this review helpful