- 71 Old Westbury Road
- Old Westbury, NY
- (516) 252-3392
- Average Review
- (4 reviews)
- Scare Factor
- Not Scary at All
- Appropriate For
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Spook Walks / Haunted Trails, Pumpkin Patches, Halloween Festivals & Parades, Halloween Parties & Nightlife, Other Events
- More Info
- Wheelchair Accessible, Snacks & Refreshments, Outdoor Event(s), Touching Not Allowed, Free Parking
Come see thousands of hand-carved illuminated jack o’lanterns creatively arranged along a scenic walking path and set to a musical score designed to bring out the Halloween spirit in visitors of all ages! The various new and exciting themes created for 2016 are sure to impress both RISE newbies and returning RISE fans.
***All New for 2016!***
- DOUBLE the number of intricately carved 100+lbs pumpkins!
- MULTI-PUMPKIN STRUCTURES of dinosaurs, dragons, safari animals, and characters from favorite movies, including one that will make you feel like you’re in a galaxy far, far, away.
- FOUR live-carving stations where you can watch our artists create the different types of displays you see in the show all right before your eyes!
- AND so much more...
The pumpkin trail at RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns is well lit and well staffed to ensure that the experience is always safe and enjoyable for visitors of all ages. Come visit The RISE and enjoy a unique, family-friendly experience that lasts a lifetime. Email Haunt Owner
- HorseAbility Haunted Hay Barn0.0 miles away
- Hicks Nurseries Fall Festival0.9 miles away
- Frightening Floating Ghosts3.3 miles away
- Ghosts Galore at the Long Island Children's Museum3.3 miles away
- Ghostly Gala at the Long Island Children's Museum3.4 miles away
- Haunted Hangars Museum Sleepover3.5 miles away
Recent ReviewsReview This Haunt
Email Verified Great show!!!
I didn't know how much I would like this.. It was raining the night we went but it was perfect weather the show.. Put on your rain boots and raincoat and go.. My 3 yrs old loved it...Posted 11/1/14
9 out of 12 found this review helpful
Great, but overpriced
Do not get there until the time on your ticket. No need to stand for a while. The Jack o'lanterns were awesome and it was a fun experience. I just found it to be overpriced. We paid $63 for 3 of us. A family of 5, over $100, come on!! There should be a discount as you bring more people. Still, I'm glad I experienced this once.Posted 10/22/14
9 out of 10 found this review helpful
Rise of jack o lanterns
Great event. Loved it all. Would like to see a book with all the carved pumpkins. Then it could be enjoyed over and over againPosted 10/26/13
7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Very Cool Event
Went there this passed Saturday with a few friends. Very cool event. Had to be a few thousand carved pumpkins at the event with lots of themes from sports teams to planets and cartoons. Really cool stuff.Posted 10/10/13
6 out of 9 found this review helpful